Well guys. Guess what?? A lady called today and wants to see my greeting cards to possibly put in her shop. She wants some Valentines, and just when I had decided that I would not make any this year, well, guess plans can and do change. I must admit that I am a bit frightened. I have never had anyone call and actually want to see my cards!!! I have sold Christmas cards to friends and neighbors and at some craft shows, and a few special order cards but this is a whole new ballgame. Don't know where this will lead, my cards will be seen by people who go into the Pink Lady Tearoom in Baldwin City. That is exciting to me. I have long been fighting the e-card trend. It is just not the same as getting that little square of cardstock that actually has a verse in it. I handmake each and every card and put an original verse in each. I know they have all kinds of machines to die cut shapes but I just prefer the irregularity of hand cutting some of those shapes. I do use punches, but not in excess. Well guess I need to close and get busy on those Valentines. bye for now. gloria. Creator Glorias Greetings. a Division of Grandmother Handleys Closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Real stuff is beginning to increase in popularity plus I have gone to lower priced items on ebay as people still have a need to shop but with less money. Im excited for you!!! What do you charge per card? Lisa
Post a Comment