Monday, July 5, 2010
Well here it is July 5th, and we survived another holiday. I hope all stayed well and didn't get any food borne illnesses. Of course since the fourth was on Sunday, today is the official off work holiday so there is still time for a good case of food poisoning. If you are unlucky enough to get it, just look at it this way, you will most likely be able to stay home from work tomorrow also, perhaps even Wed. Boy am I warped or what??? Trying to think of ways to stay home from work! Actually I don't work out of my home any more, but I remember those days when going back into the office after a long weekend was almost traumatic, you had several days to get back to being yourself, and then bam you have to put on your work persona again. Boy reality bites sometimes doesn't it? I have said about all I want to say for now. Just get back to work tomorrow and remember Labor Day is only a few months away. Stay well. Love gloiradee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment